Mekka-Flux.net Rules and Policies
Punishments are at the discretion of the staff.Server Bans Are Network Wide!
1) Do not be rude or insulting to people in chat.
2) No Spamming
3) No Racism/Homophobia or other generally offensive language
4) Keep swearing to a minimum
5) No advertising
6) No overuse of caps
7) No griefing inside claims (Ex: GP, Nations) regardless of any access you may have.
8) Modded clients outside of Twitch that offer an unfair advantage are not to be used.
9) No scamming
10) No AFK Machines
11) Do not beg for items.
12) No Non-Service machines in the Nation Markets
13) Nation Markets are not to be shared.
14) All mining equipment is to be used in the mineworld(s) only.
15) No using chunk-loaders not purchased from the web-store
16) No impersonating a staff member (via morph, using same skin etc)
17) An admin’s decision is final
18) Items lost in world resets are not to be refunded.
19) No refunds for crafting banned items
20) No going around the rules
21) Weather control
22) No bypassing to PvP
If users are inactive for more than 3 months and a player wishes to claim that area they must submit a request
to a staff administrator. 2 Weeks after the request if the owner of the plot cannot be reached that plot will then be
unclaimed and loot able for that individual that requested it. This is on a first come, first serve basis. Any land that is
in fact unclaimed can be looted. Remember to check dates for world resets and claim anything you
temporarily store there. A player cannot claim land within 5 chunks of another player's terrirory,
if this happens that land can be unclaimed.
Rules are subject to change at the owner's discretion without notifying the users within the network.